Pearl Couscous with Shrimp is quick and healthy summer weeknight meal that is loaded with flavor.
1 cup Pearl Couscous
1 lb of Shrimps (sautéd)
10 oz Tomatoes
1/2 cup Feta cheese
1/3 cup Olives
1 tablespoon of Capers
2-3 minced garlic cloves
Salt and pepper to taste
Parsley for garnish
Half a lemon Lemon
Drizzle of olive Olive oil
1. Cook couscous per box instructions and once is done fluff it up and let it cool for a moment.
2. In a pen sauté shrimps, then add minced garlic towards the end.
3. In a large bowl chop and combine tomatoes, capers, feta, olives.
4. Then combine all the ingredients in a serving bowl together with couscous, add cooked shrimps, drizzle with olive oil, and squeeze in half a lemon (or more if you are fancy).
5. Garnish the meal with some parsley, and serve it and enjoy it!